Approach & Programs
At Recycling Logistics we understand that solid waste management is as much about community perception, regulation and operational efficiency as it is about disposal. From our team’s years of real world experience and project management, we have a complete understanding of the approach but will work with our Clients key stakeholders to provide specifically tailored solutions that can bring tremendous benefits to our Clients solid waste operations and management.
Our Team’s depth of experience includes the oversight of operations, maintenance, finance, human resources, business development, sales, safety and environmental compliance while maintaining responsibility for multi-million dollar publicly and privately held assets.
Our Seven-Step Approach
- Step One: Review Client’s Operations
- We study the way you currently manage your solid wastes and recyclables, establishing an in-depth understanding of your unique service needs, and benchmark your current costs of productivity.
- Step Two: Perform Self-Assessment
- We will work alongside you to define your business visions and goals. We’ll also identify available resources, information, skills and support available or needed.
- Step Three: Identify Key Opportunities
- Applying our knowledge of the latest technologies, transportations systems, disposal alternatives, commodity prices, we’ll locate areas of your operations in which we can make the most significant contributions.
- Step Four: Develop our Recommendations.
- We develop a detailed series of recommendations for the most cost-effective improvements currently available.
- Step Five: Conduct an Analysis of Estimated Savings.
- We also develop a financial impact statement, showing the estimated results of our proposed plan, and how much money you will save.
- Step Six: Present Our New Sustainable Business Strategy for your Approval.
- Working as your partner, we develop a plan that works best for you. Your approval and buy-in is a key step in our consulting process and the agreed upon strategy.
- Step Seven:
- 30, 60, 90 – Day Follow-up Reviews.
We provide follow-up reviews with critical staff at thirty day increments to insure the plan we mutually implemented is being properly adhered to and managed.
Recycling Logistics provides the following programs:
- Awards & Recognition
- Continuous Improvement
- Document Destruction
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Equipment Maintenance
- Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Recycling Management
- Universal Waste
- Vendor Administration Management
- Waste Analysis
- Waste Management Plan
- AB 939 planning
- Franchise negotiations
- Citing new facilities, preparing permit or regulatory documents
- Implementing programs that encourage diversion.